Updating daily from the 2011 WorldSkills International Competition in London, England!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Great Day

Today was a great day. I woke up, experimented with a new egg-scrambling technique, (and suceeded) and then worked pretty hard for most of the day. Then I got to spend several hours at the beach and surfing with the greatest group of friends. Capped the day off with a meeting with Mike Larson, and a warm slice of Rachel's homemade pumpkin bread slathered with butter. Deeelicious.

Watched a video tonight at Esteem that talked about God being our Father and what that can really mean in our lives. It was great. Some of the footage in the video was of a dad and his little girl baking and decorating a cake together. It was really cute and definitely warmed my heart. I look forward to being a dad someday and doing fun things like that with my kids.

And in case you forgot, God is good... All the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment