Updating daily from the 2011 WorldSkills International Competition in London, England!

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Haircut

I experienced something today that was very new and exciting. Someone besides my mom cut my hair!! To the average person, that may seem like a mundane accomplishment, but for me it was a pretty sweet deal. I was lucky enought to make an awesome new friend who just happens to work at Salon Lux downtown. I was pretty blown away when I walked in the door and the girl asked me if I would like some water or coffee or tea. I mean really, refreshments and a haircut?? Someone was thinkin! :) Then she got me started with a scalp massage and a shampooing. I think I almost fell asleep. It was heavenly. If I could have been eating tacos at the same time I think it would have been quite possibly the best moment of my life! Oh and did I mention I got a stinkin bomb haircut? Yeah so pretty much everyone should go there. And Kimmy is awesome. And Phil's home!!!!

Laater

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a killer haircut. But still never discredit a Nancy-haircut...chocolate chip cookies and milk are included. FREE.

    D

    ReplyDelete