Updating daily from the 2011 WorldSkills International Competition in London, England!

Monday, December 6, 2010

End of the Year Update

Hello Friends!
As 2010 comes to a close my mind drifts memories from the last year, and looks ahead to the excitement of the next! Looking back, I think I can safely say that the trip to Brazil I got to take in March was the highlight of the year (and quite possibly my entire life to this point). Looking ahead, I am super stoked to begin what I am anticipating will be nearly nine months of focused preparation for the WorldSkills 2011 in London next October. While the contest technical description and standards have not yet been released, I've begun discussing strategy and polishing up on my European diagnostic skills in anticipation of what I fully expect will be the most difficult contest I will face in my career. It is a daunting, yet severely exciting challenge that has motivated me to train and practice as much as I can, and give this thing my best shot! If you're at all interested, browse around the WorldSkills website and you can get an idea of what the event will be like. Also, I want to take a minute to say thank you to Rizzoli's Automotive, Snap-On Tools, Lowe's and all the other folks who support me and the WorldTeam, you are the ones who make all of this traveling possible! And if you are interesting in becoming a sponsor of me or the team, please contact me at daniel.lehmkuhl@gmail.com . Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment