Updating daily from the 2011 WorldSkills International Competition in London, England!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Tour of London and more!

Hello there!
Yesterday was a fantastic day, I apologize for not updating sooner, but I was exhausted last night, and very busy all day today. I've decided to keep this post mostly pictures since I have a lot of them and they're much more enjoyable than reading my writing!
We spend the day doing what is call the London Excursion which is an all day tour of London via bus, boat, and air. The first neck of the journey was aboard vintage double decker buses which they brought out of retirement for two events, our event: the Skill Olympics, and they will also be brought out for the 2012 Summer Olympic games. Our tour produced the largest ever recorded convoy of double decker buses in the world!
Just a quick note, I would like to give a shout out to all my friends at Rizzoli's Automotive, I brought my trusty hat with me yesterday as I toured around London! You might see it pop up in some of these photos.





Photos include: St. Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, The Tower of London, Views from the London Eye, and a famous pub!

More pictures and stories to come when my internet is working better.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment