Updating daily from the 2011 WorldSkills International Competition in London, England!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Competition Day 3: Mid Day Good News!

It is lunch time here at the competition site, and I was able to jump on a computer. Good news! Things went very well this morning on the Peugeot manual transmission station. I have a new translator who is an American living here in Brazil, so the communication has improved. The manuals are still in Portuguese, but I was able to work through it, and I actually finished before the two Brazilians working on the same station, so that gave me a little confidence boost.
But, its time to eat now, pray that this afternoon things go well on the Renault Braking Systems station.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you buddy! Don't forget to enjoy your time away too.

    ReplyDelete