Updating daily from the 2011 WorldSkills International Competition in London, England!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Victory!!!

Two silver medals for the USA!! Chase Trayal (Cabinetmaking) and myself, both received the silver, which was the highest we could possibly achieve. This was because the gold medal in each competition was given to the highest scoring Brazilian competitor as I explained earlier. So to us it is a victory!! We are very excited, and the celebration has begun!! I also was awarded the Best In Nation trophy, which is given to the competitor with the highest percentage score for each nation.
More to come, but I must go to the celebration now!

3 comments:

  1. Omg yayy!!!! I am so proud of you! Let's celebrate when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Daniel! Hello from all the gang at Sunday night potluck. WE LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Daniel! I know how hard you worked and we are very proud of you! Have some fun and we will see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete